The competition is for ONE PAIR of tickets to the Knitting and Stitching Show in Dublin from the 8th – 11th November OR Harrogate on the 22nd – 25th November – location to be specified by the winner in their email, which must also include a postal address for sending the tickets.
Competition Terms & Conditions
– The competition is being run by Alpaca World Magazine, trading under Classical Publishing Ltd, company number 01952495, trading address: Vulscombe Farm, Pennymoor, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 8NB
– You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition.
– To enter the competition, you simply need to “Like” the Facebook competition post, register to view all our news and articles for FREE at www.alpacaworldmagazine.com and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HARROGATE or DUBLIN (depending on which show you would like tickets for) and your postal address so we can send out the tickets
– The opening date for this competition is Thursday 25th October
– The competition will close when all tickets have been claimed
– The tickets will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis and the entries will be validated to ensure they meet all three of the entrance requirements listed above.
– The winner will receive by post, a pair of tickets to the Knitting and Stitching Show at the location of their choice: Dublin from the 8th – 11th November OR Harrogate on the 22nd – 25th November
– Judges decision is final.
– No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook cannot be held liable for anything related to this promotion.
– You are providing your information to Alpaca World Magazine and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and not shared with any third party.
– Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion will be directed to Alpaca World Magazine.