1. Subscribers to print versions of the magazine will receive their copies directly from the printers. This is usually during the third week of the appropriate month, but may vary from time to time depending on circumstances at the time. All such magazines are delivered by Royal Mail using their second class service for UK postal addresses and International Printed Matter service for all other destinations. All such delivery costs are included within the subscription rate. We cannot be held responsible for failure of delivery but will do our utmost to resolve any delivery issues.
2. Subscribers to the download PDF file version or purchasers of Back Issues, will be sent via e-mail an address link which will allow them to download the purchased products directly on to their computer. These will be in Adobe PDF format and following download, will be readable and printable from the computer.
3. Subscriptions and renewals to Alpaca World Magazine are accepted by The Company (Classical Publishing Ltd) in good faith that the issues being subscribed to will be produced within the times expected. Should for any reason The Company finds itself unable to produce an issue or the directors of The Company determines to wind-up or cease production of Alpaca World Magazine all monies residing in subscriptions or renewals for undelivered issues will not be refunded or returned to the subscriber.
4. Each purchased subscription will be for one year which delivers four issues and is purchased on an automated rolling renewal basis. Automatic renewal notices will be e-mailed at the appropriate time with options to cancel the renewal if necessary. Subscribers can at any time access and amend their subscription details via the My Account tab.
5. Subscription and back issue purchase prices are reviewed on an annual basis. The team at Alpaca World Magazine continually work with their suppliers to control costs to avoid unnecessary price rises. The costs associated with postage and paper are forecast to rise considerably which may necessitate price rises at renewal times. Subscriptions to the e-magazine version avoid these costs and will remain more constant. Classical Publishing reserve the right to implement price rises as and when necessary, which will become effective at new purchase or renewal times.
6. Advertising rates as published remain in force for the duration of block bookings, however we reserve the right to implement price rises should circumstances change.
7. No VAT sales tax is charged or included in prices for advertising.
8. Alpaca World Magazine strives to ensure all adverts are correct and positioned correctly within the publication. Proofing for new adverts remains the responsibility of the advertiser, and we cannot guarantee specific placings unless requested and agreed in writing at the time of booking.
9. Complaints about our delivery service, editorial content or advertising should be addressed in the first instance to the Editor
10. Alpaca World Magazine places great emphasis on delivering a first class product and service to its readers and advertisers and will strive to satisfy any queries or errors made which are attributable to our editorial or production team.
Copyright and Ownership
11. Copyright for all editorial content remains with Alpaca World Magazine and its authors. No articles may be copied, reprinted or used commercially without prior permission in writing from the Editor.
12.Whilst every care has been taken in the compilation of the material contained in each issue, the publisher, Classical Publishing Ltd and its Editor does not accept responsibility for any loss arising out of or as a consequence of this material or any inaccuracies nor for any other loss suffered as a result of information contained in this issue.
13. Alpaca world Magazine and its publishers Classical Publishing Ltd do not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused by any error or inaccuracy in the printing or non appearance or typographic errors of any advertisement.
14. The material contained in Alpaca World Magazine is compiled by its editorial team for information purposes only. Although such material has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, no guarantees are given as to its accuracy or completeness. Readers are reminded that expert advice should always be sought in individual cases.